If a member/guest arrives more than 5 minutes past the start time of their reservation, their reservation will be cancelled and the spot will become available unless the member communicates to the welcome desk that they will be late, and with the approximate time of arrival.
Here are the things UVAC is doing to continue to keep you safe:
Reservations are required for members, go here to learn how to RESERVE A SPOT at UVAC in a class, the gym or pool!
- Reservations are required for
- Lap swimming
- Group Fitness, Mind/Body and Group Cycling Classes
- Warm water pool and water park usage
- Fitness Center
- Masks are required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status
- Shields are only acceptable in the water. Masks are required on the pool deck and everywhere else indoors
- Group Ex Staff will be wearing either masks or shields for the Aqua/Water classes
- Masks must be designed to be worn as a mask. No scarves, handkerchiefs, or bandanas.
- Maintain three-feet distance in fitness area
- Hair dryers may still be used
- All partitioned Showers are available
- Open bay showers are still restricted
- Locker rooms and lockers are back to normal with three foot distancing
- Safety questions will continue to be asked before entering the facility
- Temperatures will continue to be taken when entering the building
- Cleaning of equipment, after use, is mandatory
- The sauna is open for one person at a time with a ten-minute limit