If a member/guest arrives more than 5 minutes past the start time of their reservation, their reservation will be cancelled and the spot will become available unless the member communicates to the welcome desk that they will be late, and with the approximate time of arrival.
Here are the things UVAC is doing to continue to keep you safe while easing some of the COVID restrictions:
Reservations are required for members, go here to learn how to RESERVE A SPOT at UVAC in a class, the gym or pool!
- Reservations are required for
- Lap swimming
- Group Fitness, Mind/Body and Group Cycling Classes
- Warm water pool and water park usage
- Fitness Center
- Fully vaccinated people do not need a mask
- Unvaccinated people will still be required to wear a mask
- Maintain three-feet distance in fitness area
- All partitioned Showers are available
- Open bay showers are still restricted
- Locker rooms and lockers are back to normal with three foot distancing
- Safety questions will continue to be asked before entering the facility
- Temperatures will continue to be taken when entering the building
- All participants 11 years old and younger are still required to wear a mask
- Cleaning of equipment, after use, is mandatory
- The sauna is open for one person at a time with a ten-minute limitTo sign up for Small Group Training, Swim Team, Swim Lessons, Splash Camp, and Personal Training please email or call us 802-296-2850 ex 0.