Natalie Jane Jones // Fitness Instructor and Wellness Consultant
|Certiﬁcations & Education|
|Bachelors, English, University of Vermont|
|Bikram Yoga Certification, 500 hours|
|Baptiste Yoga Certification, 350 hours|
|Life Coach Certificate from Inferno|
|Institute of Integrative Nutrition Certification|
|10 years teaching yoga • 5 years teaching Pilates & fitness • 3 years Life Coach • 2 years Wellness Consultant • 1 year Health & Nutrition Coaching|
More about Natalie
- Favorite Exercise: Yoga HIIT & Yoga/Pilates Fusion, SQUATS!
- I love to work with anyone ready to do the work who is coachable
- I specialize in breath work, form and alignment, mindset training, clients with gut/digestive issues and/or auto-immune conditions
- I love to cook, read, hike, cuddle my cat, meals with friends & family, and to make silly TikTok videos.
- I will be teaching Yoga HIIT (yoga/Pilates/HIIT fusion), yoga, and mat Pilates
- Fitness can be fun and I love making it so!
- Favorite Quote”Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
Natalie received her Bachelor’s degree from University of Vermont in 2008, where she began practicing yoga. She fell in love with fitness and yoga while studying theatre in college, and this is where she decided she was going to become an instructor.
It took her three more years before she took her first yoga training in 2011. Since then, she has taught in studios across New England and New York City, teaching students from all walks of life. In 2016, she received her certification to teach mat Pilates and HIIT. Combining fitness with yoga has become one of her passions and Yoga HIIT is one of her favorite classes to teach.
As much as she loved exercising and being on her yoga mat, she knew there was more to living a healthy, vibrant life. She found the missing link when she got her Life Coaching certification in 2018 and finally her Health & Nutrition Coaching certificate in 2020. She empowers her students and clients to embrace a holistic approach to health, and loves helping people cultivate a positive, powerful mindset.
Natalie believes in the 80/20 rule, and living life not just in balance, but in harmony with all the things that bring you to life and light you up. She can’t wait to explore all things wellness with you!
Meet the Other Wellness Coaches
Natalie Jane Jones
Fitness Instructor and Wellness ConsultantRead Bio