UVAC is open for Day Passes with a Reservation: call 802-296-2850 ex 0
Reservations are no longer needed in the Fitness Center. Group Exercise Classes and Aquatic reservations are still required go here to RESERVE A SPOT at UVAC in a class or pool!
- Masks now OPTIONAL
- Reservations will be available 2 days before the event date
- Limit of 90 minutes total for time in fitness (This includes time in the fitness center and/or participating in a Group Exercise Class)
- Please be considerate of those coming after you and only stay for your reserved time(s)
- No Call/No Show Policy for Reservations
If a member/guest arrives more than 5 minutes past the start time of their reservation, and no other spots are available in that activity, their reservation will be cancelled and the spot will become available. If the member communicates to the welcome desk that they will be late, and gives an approximate time of arrival, the reservation will not be cancelled.
- Cleaning of equipment, after use, is mandatory
- Sauna is open for three people at a time with a ten-minute limit
- See full list of protocols here