Here are the things UVAC is doing to continue to keep you safe!
OPEN for DAY PASS USERS with a Reservation! Call 802-296-2850 ex 0
Reservations are required for members, go here to RESERVE A SPOT at UVAC in a class, the gym or pool!
- Reservations are required for
- Lap swimming
- Group Fitness, Mind/Body and Group Cycling Classes
- Warm water pool and water park usage
- Fitness Center
- Masks are required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status
- When swimming laps or in the splash park – CLARIFICATION: If you are participating in an activity where your head stays above the water (i.e. water jogging) you must wear a mask or shield. Conversely, if you participate in an activity where your head goes below the water, you must maintain social distancing. Please wear your mask to & from the water’s edge.
- Group Ex Staff will be wearing either masks or shields for the Aqua/Water classes
- Masks must be designed to be worn as a mask. No scarves, handkerchiefs, or bandanas.
- Maintain three-feet distance in fitness area
- Hair dryers may still be used
- All partitioned Showers are available
- Open bay showers are still restricted
- Locker rooms and lockers are back to normal with three foot distancing
- Safety questions will continue to be asked before entering the facility
- Temperatures will continue to be taken when entering the building
- Cleaning of equipment, after use, is mandatory
- The sauna is open for one person at a time with a ten-minute limit